Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!!...

I can't post tat lively 2day...
As i'm SICK...
Been asthma 4 the last 2 days...
I tink bcoz of the cleaning of the house..
N the busy week tat i'm going thru...
Sori guys if i had nt been reply to any msg...
I'm jz tired..
Let me tell u abt ystday nite...
I had an asthma attack in a sudden while i was sleeping....
U noe hw i felt??....
I felt tired, restless n really hv NO HOPE on living...
So, wt i tink was ALLAH...
I calm myself down n relax abit....
Hmmm.....There's a felt of relieve there till i felt asleep..
To a shocked....
I dreamt abt smthg...
It was Azhfar...He helped me...as in he helped me to take my inhaler for me...
I felt more relieved after that...
There goes Khalisah sleeping peacefully once more...

So, 2day i went out wif Yanah Bestie to Jurong West...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Reached home at 530...
Good news comes by....
I PASSED MY DYNAMICS SUPP PAPER!!!...
Alhamdullilah!!..
After breaking fast...
Heard the TAKBIR...
I cried...
SubahanAllah!!..I dunno wt's make me cried...

Hmm...
Yup..After that, play fireworks wif Eton, Zaki n Nina...
I was sick that time...
So sorry if my face was pale..
I tried to be happy...N ya i still had fun wif them..
Heee...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


To all Muslims,
Sempena bulan yang mulia ini
Sepuluh jari disusun mohon maaf
Andai ada yang terasa dihati
Semoga sinar pagi Syawal yang mulia menerangi hati kita sentiasa...

To anyone that i hv done any mistakes..
I would like to take tis oppurtunity to apologise to everyone regardless of race, language or religion...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!!!

No comments: