Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm seriously VERY tired..

Ystady, slept 4 only like 2 hrs..
Haiz..
Then hv to wake up 8 in the morning which i did nt sleep after sahur..
U noe y??..
I'm reali too obssesed wif the song LUCKY-JASON MRAZ ft COLBIE CALLIE..
So, wen to search 4 the acoustic version everywhere..
Jz wasting my time seh..I still can't find..
Went out of the house at 9..
Off to skool..
Guess wt??..
I miss my bus stop..wakaka..
Then, decided to take bus at Tekka..
First ting reach there, memories of eating Thosai wif tat Bangla at KAMALAS..
Hmmm...
Who cares btw...
Bt seriously, I HATE TEKKA!!!
The bangla2 over there like AIYOH!!..scary seh..
So, reach skool in time..
Kiat Ming still hv nt reach yet...
While wait 4 him, i study first lor...
Then, after study at 430...

GO HOME!!..
Was reali tired till i slept like someone who nv slept 4 ages..
Upon reaching home, i tot of cooking..
Bt then daddy gave a surprise by cooking 4 us SOTO!!..
Photobucket
Yipeee..THNX AYAH!!
The soto was nice!!..
During breaking fast, I jz felt like a bit emotional in the inner lah..
I jz felt so happy breaking fast wif daddy, eton n zaki..
Jz US!!..get it??..
Absence of 2 person reali hv an impact on us...
I may nt hv a PERFECT family...bt we do like each other much..we reali concern on one another..esp my dad..
He's EVERYTING to me..No matter wt..
I must help him wen i gt a proper job..
Hehe..I LOVE U AYAH!!!
I've nv say tis to dad b4 bt if only i gt the courage...
Hehehe..
Nw, i'm still training on smthg interesting..
Wakaka..
Wanna noe..keep reading my blog everyday..
Tata..

No comments: