Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I dunno wt am i doing..

Aiyah...
So tired, restless, lazy...
Simply everyting lah...
So, i jz happily follows my heart which is a bad ting..
I prefered follow the mind..
Haha..

Ok..
Woke up at 1230..
So late seh..
Haha..
Then, play lappy 4 awile..
Off to tuition wif Sharifah Zuhairah...
Hmm..Bored as per usual..
Bt, wen i was abt to go home, she gave me smthg...
Photobucket
Nice rite??..
Brownies wif some toppings..
Hehe..
Love it..Thnx Sharifah Zuhairah!!..

Then wen finish tuition..STRAIGHT GO HOME!!..
Like so bored lah..
Esp hv to face my granny's lecture..
So, there i go...
Me n my missingness..
Wakaka..
Wt a word!!..

Oh ya..
*To zima,
Happy to hear tat ur Teleprin paper was easy. I jz wan to say tat u r reali a MULTI-TASKER gerl i've ever met. Aku salute kau ah babe!!. Ur life is full of colours bt the way u colour it jz doesn't make it right sometimes. Paham tk zima?..Kalau tk paham, msg aku..Wakaka..

Tata..

No comments: