Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Lappy Is Back!!

So HAPPY!!..
My lappy is in my hands once again..
After a few days seperated, life hv been very BORED..
I can't live without my lappy..
Haha..
Ok..
I'll update the summary on Friday nite, Saturday n Sunday....

Friday nite...
B4 dawn,
Zaki made me like Killing HIM!!..
Felt so frustrated wif him...
Then we still hv no choice bt to go shopping still at Bugis..
I was so frustrated till i told Zaki that i change my mind to pay 4 his clothes..
Haha..
Guess wt??..
I still use my money to pay 4 everyting..
I jz can't see my younger siblings to be sad or felt guilty..
I'm a gd sis rite??..
Haha..
Nt 4getting..i also bought smthg 4 myself..
A skirt n so-called Jason Mraz specs..
Lame rite..

Saturday..
Nuting much in the day..
Jz slack wif family...
Then, in the afternoon, me n zaki decided to walk ard TM n CS..
After tat bought some food at Blk 900+ Bazaar...
N to a surprise...i saw ZUL!!
He's BOTAK!!
Haha..Cool!!..
Everyone is enjoying a great time on the hairstyle..

Sunday..

Hmm...Tot they will be going for the iftar...
Unexpected, most of them last min back up...
Haiz...
I jz felt so angry, sad, etc lah..
Bt after i remember abt the downs during Ramadhan..
I jz realised tat tis is one of the challenges..
Hmm...
Patience bebeh..
So, at first went out wif Cuiwen...
Such an SILLY OLD WOMAN..
We went to TCC...
Wow..wt a grand!..
Hmm..After tat met Liyanah..
N there goes SILLY OLD MKCK..
Hehehe..
I reali had fun going out wif her..
We laugh alot..
N the most fun part is recalling the past of our BUROK times..
Hahaha..
It was so funny seh..
We broke fast at Marina Sq KFC..
We went alot of window shopping there..
N sheesh..
Save up my money is a priority..
Hmm..

Ystday, went Yanah's house..
N we laugh alot again..
Haha..
Haha..
Jz can't stop laughing..
Ok..STOP..
Off to Sharifah Zuhairah's tuition till 530..
Then, received tis lappy of mine frm KHAIRUL!!
Thnx KHAIRUL!!!
Hehe..

Enjoy the pics of me..Yanah n me..
Hehehe...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



No comments: