Sunday, September 21, 2008

Understanding.......KINKY!!...

Hahaha..
Understanding, understood, U kentut, I sedut..
Hahaha..
Ok..nonsense again...

Hmm..2day was reali tired at first...
Wake up at 12+..
Hahaha..Tat means i slept like 6hrs..
Went out of Teban's house at 2+..
Went Sengkang first b4 going back home...
Reached home, Nina recommend THIS stickers..
Cute stickers n she paste it at her MP3 n HP..
Haha..nice nice..
I kepo2 wn to follow lah..
See wt i did...
Photobucket
Photobucket

After breaking fast...
Head to meet Cuiwen at Mc..
Study DYNAMICS!!..
U noe wt??..
I understand already!!...
I hope tmrw i cn do it!!..
Insyallah!!..
Hehe..
Wen studying wif Cuiwen...
I told her tis..

Me: U noe y i put Kinky Lisah at my hp??..

CW: Y leh??..

Me: U noe wt is Kinky at first??

CW: Wt??..Is it a hip ting??..

Me: Okok lah..Haha..

CW: So wt is Kinky?

Me: It means PERVERT..SEX MANIAC!!..Wakakaka...

CW: WTH!!..Wakakaka..

So, we laugh, laugh, laugh!!!!...
Hahaa...
Finish studying at 1045...

Upon reaching home...
Saw Nina n others....
They jz finish playing Fire Works...
Lucky they save some 4 me...
Then, i play wif it lor...
So HAPPY!!!...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok, i want to sleep early 2day...
Tmrw need alot of energy..
So ppl pray hard 4 me to pass tis subject ok??..
I hv put alot of effort 4 tis...
So, i hope i cn move forward...
Wee!!..
Tata!!

No comments: