Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm beginning to LOVE life...

HeyHeyHey..
Haha..
Midnight's blog..
So, basically 2day is an OLDIES days 4 me..
I jz felt tat i'm surrounded wif OLDIES n I LIKE IT!!..
Gonna take pic soon..
Hehehe..
Miss my camwhore times..
Since i'm wif him during those times, i hardly used my camera...
So, it gonna start back..
Haha..
Hmm..one more ting..
Last wk i had made an effort to change my layout 4 friendster..
Yeah..i like the way it is nw...
Fred Perry wif the cute model(tats me lah)..
Haha..
Photobucket
Oldies again..
So, can't wait to shop tis friday..
Try to be some OLDIES stuff n wore it 4 my outing..
Something great happen 2day....
Haha..yeah..
Khairudin is back...
So, we chat on msn...
Bt there's one part where he cn be nice n curiosity is always in me..

Khairudin:Hw's u n ur bf?

Me:hmm..we broke off.. :(

Khairudin:Oh..ok..

Me:yeah..nvm..life move on..

Khairudin:Khalisah..cn we meet tmrw??..

Me:Wt??..I'm very shy gerl lah..haha..

Khairudin:Cn lah..I'm nt a monster or King Kong wt??

N there goes me n the shyness...
Khalisah shy??..
Oh god..i tink many ppl won't agree rite??
So, end up nt meeting tmrw coz he dun force me..
Haha..i'm jz nt ready...
Then, there goes Rahim....

Rahim:Guess wt??

Me:wt?

Rahim:I fought wif a gerl jz nw abt chicken rice...

Me:Kau ni..bulan puasa kau blh buat org marah lagi..tk baik ah kau..

Haha..
N there's also goes my lecturing to the dearest Badminton Buddy..
He's talkative n he ask me out..
Dun wn lah..
Actuali we supposed to meet tmrw to Pasir Ris for searching of jobs bt due to my tuition..
I jz let him go first lor..
Sori Rahim..Kite main badmiton eh nnt..
Nw, i jz felt so many mosquito here..
Haha..
Tata!!..

No comments: