Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday SURPRISE!!!

Wakaka..
The best part....
After breaking fast....
Get ready n off to Compass Pt to meet Sharon...
Actuali here's the plan...

Last few days, i was telling Azimah tat i'll be meeting her to pass her the present..jz me only..
Then an idea pop up in my WONDERFUL brain..
I decided to make her a bday surprise on tat day..
So, i text Sharon abt it n ask her to ask other frens to join tis bday surprise...
Bt wt a sad ting, EVERYONE WAS BZ!!!..
Haiz...
So left me n Sharon only who'll be doing tis SURPRISE...

Back to the story above..
Met Sharon at Compass Pt...
We bought Tom N Jerry cake 4 her at Polar...
Haha..She's so cute n tats y we bought her tat cartoon character CAKE..
Hmm...
After buying the cake..straight to Azimah's void deck...
Tell u wt??..
Me n Sharon reali had a HARD time wif the preparation of making the surprise..
Only me n Sharon noe hw it feels like...rite Sharon??..
Problem searching 4 places to sit lah, putting the cakes on the floor lah, stupid matches can't light up lah, so many lah...
Hahahaha....

The plan was i tot Azimah should call me wen she went out of her house then Sharon will hv to hide somewhere...
BT AZIMAH CALLED ME WEN SHE SAW BOTH OF US HVING HARD TIME WIF THE CANDLE!!!!
ARGH!!!..There goes our plan...

Without hesitation, we sang the bday song to her...
She was reali BLUR n UNDESCRIDEABLE...
Haha..
Then.....the party goes on at the void deck of 103c......
Fun..Fun..Fun!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So, after tat all party we had..
We r full off CREAMS on our face..
Wakakaka..
So decided to go Azimah's house to wash up abit..
Hehee..
I hand over the present which is frm me, Azhfar n Zul to her...
Its an organiser...
It does hv purpose on tis present coz tis organiser will help to make her more an organise person..
Ok..my english SUCKS...so i hope u understand..
Wakaka...

Photobucket
Photobucket


I'm reali so happy 2day..
Reali had fun wif them..
Haha..
Oh ya..I hv another pic 4 zima..
I took n edit it quite a long time ago...
So, HAPPY 18th BDAY AZIMAH!!(again)..
Photobucket


Ok lah...
Hmm..I've decided to change my song guys..
Tat person noe smthg abt tis song..
Tis song quite meaningful actuali n it happened to me too..
Hahaha..
Okk..
Tmrw hard day...
Nxt 2 days too..
N even Monday too...
COOKIES HERE I COME!!!..
Tata..

No comments: