Friday, September 12, 2008

Hw am i going to start??

Hmm..
I'm blur nw..
While waiting 4 my Dynamics remedial class to start..
Haiz..
DIEnamics!!..DIEnamics!!..DIEnamics!!..

Oh..
I noe wt to write..
Let me talk abt ystday...
After using the comp in skool, off to tuition...
Dayana's first...
I surprised her the gift 4 her bday nxt wk..
I bought her storybk..
Nice bk ok!!..
Hmm..
Had fun wif her coz we did smthg quite stupid which is playing so called WATER GUN..
Hahaha..

Then..
Off to Shasha's house be b4 tat went Compass Pt to deposit some $$$..
On the way to her house, guess wt??
I saw tis two SPARK..
I tot of seeing it closely...
BT...
The heart says NO..
Coz u noe y??..
I saw tat BANGLA is there..
Haha..first time calling him BANGLA..
Ok..
So, wen i saw tat guy, I KNEW IT TAT ONE OF THE SPARK IS HIS!!!
Haaah...
So i walked further than them..
I jz dun wn them to see my mushroom head..
Hahaha..
Reached Shasha's house...
We spent on tis maths qn 4 15 mins..n we argued..
Fortunately, I gt the rite ans..
(Shasha..No offence hor)
So, wen breaking fast, i tot he'll nt be there..
Haaaaah..
HE'S THERE!!!..
N sat beside me somemore!!!
Argh!!..
Straight away NO APPETITE ANYMORE!!..
Feel like extending my fasting time...
Ok nvm..i jz patient n try to finish up my food...
Lucliky, i could finish it..
Then pray..
Then continue tuition..

Reached home..
Dunno wt to do..
Bt gt job offer..
After midnite, BORED!!..
Then tinking of him...
Jz bcoz of the breaking fast earlier..
So, decided to talk abt smthg..
N ya..
There goes Khalisah calling him again!!!
Aiyoh!!...

Hahaa..
2day, i try to control myself..
Insyallah, Khalisah BOLEH!!...
Haha..ok lame..
Tata..

No comments: