Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally, i noe wt's tired..

Hmmm...
I'm like humming all the way since in the morning...
I'm so tired so sudden..
Y ah??..
Hv the mood for tuition bt no mood wen ending part of tuition..
Like jz nw...
Went Dayana's tuition first..
First ting she does was...
Doing her art...
So, decided to help her along wif her art while Dayana do her hmwk..
I'm like a multi-tasker seh..
Drawing n guide her along wif her hmwk..
I end the drawing after 2 hrs..
Tat was so long lah..
Let me show u wt i've drawn..It was reali an effort ok...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tats was Dayana..she look like chinese rite??
Another piece was...
A poem..a nice poem abt space..
Sheesh..i 4get hw we did it..
Haha..nvm..
Oh ya..Ystday, was her bday..
So, HAPPY 9th B'DAY, DAYANA!!
N she get an IPOD shuffle frm her parents...So cool!!

Then head to Shasha's house...
I was tired by then...
Suddenly like no mood 4 tuition..
So, we both so called talk alot...
*To her bro,
Sori if i nv teach ur sis properly 2day coz i'm reali tired..hope u understand..n plz stop HACKING...
Me n Shasha were talking abt lots of stuff..
Happy to see her laugh, laugh, laugh....
I bet she's a very happy person compared to Shasha tat i first time met...
Hehe..We plan to watch movie after PSLE..
Its my treat!!..
So, during breaking fast...
I ate alot..all thnx to her mom..she gave me alot of sardine fish...
Hahaha..
i'm nt gonna seat beside her nxt time..
Tats wt her dad advice me..
Wakaka..
Nw, i'm hving stomachache..
N i heard the loo is shouting 4 my name...
Tata!!..

No comments: