Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm stuck in SKOOL...

Was supposed to hv tuition at 3..
Dayana's place..
Then, last minute cancel..
Huhuhuhu..
I'm sad ok..
No work, no fun..
I went out of the house at 1230..
Get some surprise 4 those kids(Shasha n Dayana)
Hope they will like it..
Then went to TM n CS..
Survey 4 zaki's stuff..
Hahaha..Luckily, there's smthg 4 him too..
N i still as usual fickled minded wanted to buy the hairband or nt..
Hish...Can't make up my mind man..
Okk..
After receiving the call frm Dayana's granny..
I had nowhere to go..
I'm nt going back home..
So....
Here i am..
IN SKOOL!!!..
N duh in the library...
So bored n tired...
Need to go off frm here at 4..
N off to teach Shasha...
Hope her brother is working..
Haha....
N going to break fast at his house 2day..
Ok..
I'm THIRSTY btw..
Update later at nite....................

No comments: