Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feel so appreciated!!!

Heeee...
I'm jz so HAPPY..
U noe y??...
Everyting started to make me cheer up!!
Doesn't care what lah..
Its jz everyting bt the only prob i had is my granny...
Bt i dun take tat seriously..
She was stressing abt the money tat my dad gave every month...
U guess wt i did??...
Easy...
Concentrate the drama tat i'm watching...
Hahaha....

Okk...
Noon, noon, noon at 12..
Waky-wicky up...
Get ready 4 my interview wif Nina n Khairul...
Woah!!!...sleepy seh..
Out of the house at 130..
Meet Khairul at Eunos MRT stn then straight away head to Singpost..
Reach there on the dot at 230..
We r nt late ok...
Wakaka..
Started wif filling in some forms..
Get use to the scripts, briefing then get started wif the mission..
Hehehe..
Wanna see my table??..
Photobucket
Sat there for almost 2 hrs...
Tell u...SUPER DUPER BORED...
Bt luckily Khairul sat beside me....
Photobucket
If nt, seriously lor..
So, i make it for 3hrs only..
$24 here i come..
While in the lift, take pic seh..
Photobucket
Bt the pose looks like smelling my own armpit seh..
Wakaka..

Then, straight away GO HOME!!..
Nina n Khairul breaking fast outside..
So, otw home...Khai text me...
I should nt say it wt he text me...lazy...
Hehe...

Reached home...
Left 1/2 an hr to break fast..
So, i sat on Ck pik's chair n admired my tamp house..
Guess wt??..
I saw tis area which is so messy..
Wen i asked granny, she said tat is all Kerepek(crackers) for hari raya..
Photobucket
My reaction was....
WHAT??..TAT ALOT??..
N she continued..
Tis is jz half of everyting..
N my reaction again....
WHAT??WHAT??WHAT??...WOAH!!!!
(speechless)
Tis year Hari Raya...EXPLODE!!!
Then, browse ard the house like mad woman...
Then found smthg..
A hat..
Photobucket

Nw, i'm at Teban...
N ppl ard me were like so NICE to me..
First was Zima, she said tat she like to read my blog..coz it was lively..
Haha..
Thnx alot zima!!..Tat was reali mean alot to me..N plz always tink tat ur studies should put on ur priorty..Challenges r hard to find..Patience is the key to ur solution..
Then, followed by lots of other frens..
OMG..
I felt so appreciated by ppl..

Tats all!!
Tata...


No comments: