Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tired bt FUN!!...

Wow...
Wt a day actuali!!!
Woke up for sahur at 4...
Frm there, didn't sleep till nw...
After sahur, without hesitation, STUDY!!..
I'm so nervous for my dynamics...
So i studied alot those times...
HargH!!!...So stressful....
Then guess wt wt the supp paper is like???
Its the same qn as wt i did the day b4 wif cuiwen..
Everyting is copy n paste...
Hahaha...so HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!...
Alhamdullilah..everyting seem in the right way nw..

Hmm..After paper, tot of working at Prudential...
Then, i followed the heart..."DUN GO!!"..
Wakaka..Nv go lor...
Then received a call frm Zuhairah..
She wants tuition at 330..
I said "Huh?..Tmrw cn??"..
There goes again...LISAH N LAZINESS!!!...
So, decided to follow Sharon n Azimah...
FUN, FUN, FUN!!..
Talk craps wif Sharon's cuzzie also...
I've nv like been so HAPPY like tis seh...
Hmm..Then guess wt???..
Tis may sound childish k...
We play DAYTONA!!..
Wakaka..Lame!!..

530...me n zima make a move to go Sengkang to breakfast...
We bought food at Banquet n drinks at CUP WALKER!!..
**I RECCOMEND U GUYS---PUDDING MILK TEA!!!**
Wah..To me ia a heaven!!...
After bought the stuff, head to 240..
On time wen we reached..ITS TIME TO EAT!!!
Hahaha..

Photobucketm
Photobucket
Have loads of FUN 2day!!...
Jz normal feeling tats the CURIOSITY!!..Heee..
Tata!!...

No comments: