Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hello...

Hello guys!!..
So tis is my new blog again..
Sori 4 the previous blog..
Wt had happen??..
U guys should noe so let bygones be bygones..

I tink i'm a better person by nw..
Haha..I tink so...
As for 2day is the day where i slack alot..
Worrying abt results tis Thursday n plans 4 breaking fast wif old frens..
Haha..Miss them lots...
Still on memories..

N there goes the missing of someone..
2day i texted him n its like been a long time i nv text him..
Haha..
After texting, the stupidity come abt...
I wanna text my fren n accidently text him..
Haha..

2day did some exciting ting..
Decorating a balloon......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Its my own idea actuali..
Haha..
I can't stand it wen seeing Tony Tigger scared of tat freaking balloon..
Big cats scared of small balloons..
Coward Tigger!!..
Oh ya..
I hv a new name 4 my other cat...
It was given by daddy..
Wandy The Pooh..
OK..
Need to sleep..
Sahur is the lazy ting to do..
Tata..


No comments: