Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gelang Si Paku Geylang!!!

Yeah!!!
At last!!!...
I've went to GEYLANG!!!
Hear tat??...I WENT TO GEYLANG!!!...
Woohoo!!!..

Hmm...Let me start frm the time i woke up..
Ard 9 in the morning...my phone rang...
It was frm Azhfar's home num...
At first i tot it was him...Haha..
His mom...
She asked me to take some Kueh Tart which she hv make tis morning...
Haha..
YEAH!!!...I JZ SIMPLY LOVE HER TART!!!...
So nice!!!..
Hehehe...
After i put down the call, i continue to sleep as i tot tat i'll come to collect in the afternoon...
Then, 2nd call, same person...
She asked me to return "Money No Enough" dvd which i borrowed last few days...
Then at 1030, my phone rang again, still same person...

Mak: Fatin masih kt mane ni?

Me: Fatin masih kt rumah lah ck..

Mak: Lar....Aku ingat kau dah otw dtg sini...aku ade lah tertunggu-tunggu..aku nk pergi NTUC skejap ni..

Me: Oh..lar..saye ingat nk dtg petang je ck..Tkpe lah ck pergi NTUC dulu lah..Kalau Fatin nk sampai, Fatin call lagi...

Sori to anyone who can't understand...
No choice lor..
Hahaha...

Ard 12...Reached her house...
Die die..I tot tat Seow Hei will still be sleeping...
Haah....He was getting ready to somewhere..
So shocked wen suddenly he appeared in front of me...
The heart beats in a very fast pace..
Wah...Cannot tahan..
Okk..Dun talk abt tis...
Guess wt??..
I received a BIG tupperware of Kueh Tarts!!!...
Wah!!..Happy seh!!...
Went home after tat...

After breaking fast, everyone was bz carrying all Ck ya's stuff...
Photobucket
Bt i was bz wif smthg tat i jz saw...WILLY WONKA SHADES!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So, after all those hard worked...
GEYLANG HERE I COME!!!

Yipee!!...
I love Geylang!!...
Although PACKED wif ppl, bt i cn feel the atmosphere of HARI RAYA is coming...
Yahoo!!!...
Happy nye!!!...I like..I like!!..

Ok...
Wakakaka..
Tata..

No comments: