Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lazy Afternoon...

Haha..
Seriously DAMN lazy 2day...
Slept at 5 in the morning...
Wake up at 9...
Wow..Tats only like 4 hrs of sleep...
Waking up in the morning to shop for Kitchen Stuff..
So lazy...
Went there wif my annoying hair..
After bought stuff....
While waiting 4 the cab, I gt stomach pain..
B4 went to Sheng Shiong, i've already felt the pain n frm tat point onwards...
I jz realised tat i had diarrhoe..
Haha..Funny day..
Reach home tot of resting bt end up wif the newspaper..
Searching 4 jobs...
Tried some bt most of it i called was FULL-TIME...
Argh...
Paiseh...
Hehehe..
Then slept 4 awhile...
First ting i woke up is to set my hair to an OLDIES type..
Bt look more like MAD WOMAN..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
N there goes my crazyness against ppl tat i noe..
I'm hyper in a sense of nonsense..
Get it??..
Haha..
HappyHappyHappy..

No comments: