Wednesday, September 17, 2008

See slacker...

I'm so slacky wicky mickey..
Haha..
Nonsense..
Hmm..Nw, very bored..
While updating, watch tis Konsert Ramadhan(Indo Channel)
Ramadhan should be a very precious month n they...
R like hooligans jumping here n there...
Haiz..
Wt happen to the ppl nwdays ah??

Oh ya..
Tat time rite i gt read tis article in MAXIM...
(Aiyah my whole family read that...)
Then, this article reali caught my attention..
It's abt Crazy For You, Baby...
Tis means that this article wants to stress out on the psycho chick..
It says tat a guy should at least experience a misfortune on one of their gf..
It all happens when break-ups...the gf can't accept the fact..
Oh gosh..frm tat pt, i jz felt like wakaka..
I'm a PSYCHO chick??..
Funny..
Bt the fact is i hv PERSONALITY DISORDER...
Which is true...i'm serious..
It jz happen without a realising anyting..
The strange ting is tat there are VOICES..
Haha..
Nw Alhamdullilah, it doesn't voice out anymore..
Coz i hv change in a way tat i dun take tings seriously...
Jz CHILL BEBEH!!

So, the prob lies nw is.....
I miss that someone..
Shall i say his name??..
I tink better dun...later he cn find my blog in Google..
Aiyah, if he noes abt tis blog...
He won't be doing anyting..jz kepo see wt i'm doing everyday...
Bt seriously...
I MISS BANGLA SO MUCH!!!
I JZ WANNA MEET HIM N TALK ABT SMTHG!!..
BANGLA!!!..

Hahahaa..

OK..
STOP IT!!!
I fed-up already...
Any suggestion who i wn to tink of??
Huehue..
Tata!!..

No comments: