Friday, October 3, 2008

Let it be.....

I was MAD...
I was SAD...
Bt if its continue like this...
My life will be MISS...

Hv any suggestion wt am i tinking abt??..
Hahaha..

Ok..4 the last few days been bz..
During raya was GREAT...
N the most tat can't 4get was...
Tis year was different as in I'VE LEARNT TO 4GIVE IN A PROPER WAY...
Yipee!!..
Relatives was a BLAST!!..
Love them lots...
Bt the first day, one of my tis cousin(he's a Mat Rep) showed me tis video on Youtube...
Its a Mat Rep song bt to me its actuali a nice song tho...
The meaning was reali deep...

N nw, it stucks on my head...
I'm nt saying tat i'm a "MINAH REP" or wt lah bt its jz tat we SHOULD NT JUDGE BY ITS COVER...
Hmm..
I get to noe abt smthg..Reali hurt..Bt guess wt??..
I should be HappyHappyHappy..
Chill bebeh..
Tata..

No comments: