Sunday, October 5, 2008

U gotta hear tis...

I'm starting to LOVE IPOD TOUCH!!!..
WOW!!...
I REALI LOVE THE APPLICATIONS...
Esp Guitar Hero, IBand n others...
I did reali study abt ITouch 2day...
Omg...I tot it was jz a bored device bt end up to be a very useful stuff...

Haha..
Bt b4 tinking of ITouch...
Creative Zen X-Fi was on my mind at first...

I tot of the wi-fi will be a cool ting 4 tat device...
Bt then...
It is only available 4 16Gb n 32Gb...
Futhermore, u can't surf web although they hv wi-fi..
Its only tat they include alot of PODCAST which is a ridiculous to me...
"Who wants to hear??...we wan to see too..."
They even hv function of downloading songs...
Bt alot of ppl says tat its a waste of time coz the duration of downloading it takes a very long time..
So, if i wanna get an x-fi...
I'll buy the 8Gb without wi-fi...
I love tis x-fi bcoz of its quality of sound..
Oh gosh..i've seen every clips n jz nw i even went to IMM jz to check it out..
The appearance was sleek n it reali looks like Sony Ericsson K810i(which soon will be in my hands)...

It means that if i get both of tis gadget...I'll be the happiest person..Wow!!..

Bt then, on the other hand....
I still in LOVE wif ITouch...

Its does reali hv alot of tings tat could be explored...
Hmm...Although expensive, i will find a way...
A NICE WAY OK!!!...

I jz dunno which to choose...
ITouch or X-Fi??..

Ok..2day i'm at Teban..
FINALLY gt to meet my daddy...
Daddy was fasting 2day so he brought us out to hv dinner at Banquet...
Wakaka..
We reali ate alot...n tis is the first time i observe tat everyone could nt finish their own meal..
Hahaha...
Nw hving abit of stomachache here..
Then, we walked at IMM..
Get some stuff there n the most precious stuff is...
~A skipping rope...
~Singtel Mobile Broadband...

Skipping rope is specially 4 me by my daddy...
I need to gain more stamina starting frm nw...
As i would hv to continue my licensce...
Haha..
Smthg secret going on here...

Singtel Mobile Broadband is 4 my daddy..
He says he wanna explore internet, e-mail n etc..
Hope he will nt go "other" sites..
Haha..
N i get to noe tat the PC in tis house is nt bad either...
Bt i still LOVE my Joofy Rusty(my NEW lappy name)..
I even put his name on it using the sticker which i use 4 my hp..
Haha..
Lame..

Tata...

No comments: