Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wow!!..Am i reali a GEEK??..

Okk..
I gt a GD news!!!

I'VE GT A NEW LAPPY!!!..
Bt its my sis one tho..
Haha..too bad..i'm the only one who cn handle comp stuff..
Coz u noe y??
I'm a geek!!

Tis time a VERY GD lappy!!..
VERY BIG some more!!..
15.4 inch Screen!!..
Wow!!..

Introducing.....
DELL LATITUDE D830....
Photobucket
Photobucket
It all begins tis morning...
I woke up ard 12+..
Then gt a call frm Daddy...
He asked me hw am i all tat..
Then to a surprise he ask me.....

Daddy: Is it worth it to get a new laptop?

Me: Better dun lah coz we already hv one wt..

Daddy: Wt do u tink abt Dell?

ME: Bulky bt gd lah..y??

Daddy: U cn come to Teban 2day?..Coz i jz bought a Dell laptop..My company offer me $500 so i decided to take it n i'm giving it to ur sister..hw bout tat??

Me: Wt??..(Straight away i gave my phone to my sis)...

I'm nt jealous btw..Heee..
So, me n siblings head to Teban..
Upon reaching there, there i saw tis Laptop!!..
Brand new seh..

N guess wt??..
The laptop hv crash nw..
ALL MY FAULT!!..
I go n download alot of stuff n wen i restart back...
IT CAN'T BE START-UP!!
Haiz...

Tmrw will hv to go and repair tis poor lappy...
Haha..
My sis was nt angry tho..
Ahakz..so no worries!!..

Tata!!!

No comments: