Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eh..I'm back lah!!

Weheeeheee...
I'm back M704!!!..
Khalisah is back to her own class!!!..

I love my timetable..
Bt the ting i'll hate is Monday, Wednesday n Thursday...
U noe y??..
Coz only tis three days i'll be skooling..
Photobucket
Hehehehe..see the red line?..tats the time i'm NT SKOOLING!!..
Syiok rite??..
Haiz..

Bt mostly, i'll be taking 2 cds tis time round..
I'll catch up wif everyone else n hoping to graduate 2gether!!
Heee!!..

Hmm...
To tell the truth...
I'm jz so HappyHappyHappy nwdays..
Haiz..
Like a sense of relieved is there..

Ppl may talk bad tings, i jz give in..
Ppl may tink bad tings, i jz give in..
So lets see who hv more SIN...
Haha..

I'm getting weaker each day actuali..
Bt wt makes me strong??..
I'm still tinking..
Can't find any ans 4 tat yet..
Haha..
Okk..

Tata!!..

No comments: