Thursday, October 30, 2008

Was so damn freak lor...

Hey...

Wt the hell!!..
Wake up early in the morning n then the weather so nice to sleep..
Haiyah!!..
1st ting tat spoil my mood...

Reached skool...
As per usual plain bored..
Coz Feroz nv come..
Wakaka..
Bt after MTNPROJ class, WE GO PLAY BOWLING!!..
WE-Me, Cuiwen, Li Fei, Leon, Nicholas, Levin, Arian n KIAT MING!!...
Hee!!..
We went to Tampines Safra..
Wah, first time went there seh..
We played two games..
N our beloved ARIAN played so cute..
He promised me to give a shot 4 his move..
Photobucket
Tis is hw a SISSY play!!..Wakaka..Plz dun try tis at home

First Game- I lose
Photobucket

Second Game-LOSE AGAIN!!..
Photobucket
At least i IMPROVED!!..

Then went 4 a short break as some of the guys wanna continue playing..
Unexpected..
Saw someone...
I dun wn to talk much abt it..
Heartpain..
Straight away frm there i hv no mood...
No mood to be happy..
No mood to study..
Like feel so ARGH!!!..
Okk..chill2..

Then went back to skool 4 lec..
Then saw more of them..
Haiz...

Then, become no mood again...
Bt later after tat during CKTCS Lab...
I was joyed by smthg..
"NOOB"...
Then, 'eczema' so poor ting...
She always take stairs..Awww...Nxt time come late nvm lah..
Ok??..
Hee!!..

Ok lah..
Tats all..
Tata..

I tried to smile at u. I tried to talk to u. Bt i jz felt shy. Y u r always alone? Do make me as ur fren. Hee!..Felt HAPPY seeing you...

No comments: