Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still considering...

Hey..

Went to CGH jz nw in the morning...
Meet Daddy first..
He reached first seh..Nt fair!!..

Time to see doctor..
As per normal, i'll be pulling down my pants embarassly..
Hee..
Tis time a young, handsome NAIVE doctor...
Check out my Butt!!..
At first he was blur so he called a senior doctor which is a GERL..
Lucky!!..
Haha..
I hv expected wt they gonna say so i'm nt shocked in a sense tat i hv to go for operation..
Haha..
They say its pilonidal sebaceous..isn't it the same as Pilonidal Cyst??
Haiz...
So Daddy still considering to let me go for the operation..
Hmm..

Then, went back home....
I hv to meet some customer later after tat in skool..
Wakaka..Shhh....
After meeting them, went to skool's library..
Then DOWNLOAD alot of stuff!!..
I LOVE MY LAPPY!!..
At times give me hardship bt i still LOVe it no matter wt..
Hee..

Oh ya..
My Babe was declared to be a driver 2day!!!!
Yeah!!..
Congrats Cuiwen!!!...
Photobucket
Meet u tmrw!!...We shall go 4 a ride soon!!!..
Heee!!..
My new Lappy had recovered..
So, I'll be Happy wif everyting!!!..
Hee!!..

Tata!!..

No comments: