Friday, October 31, 2008

Hello!!...
Yeah!!..I've watched HSM3 already!!..
I LOVE IT!!..
HSM3 Pictures, Images and Photos
Esp the part when Troy n Gabriella dancing on the roof top of the skool..
High school musical 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
Tis was the scene..Hee..Best!!..
I wish i could find someone like Troy..
Dream on Lisah!!..
Bt seriously...he's sweet, understanding, truthful, very very caring, reali sacrifice himself, loving & ROMANTIC!!..(stressing the word here)..Hee!..
I'll be the happiest person wen i get tat type of guy!!..Whoo!..
There's also some parts tat makes me feel like crying..
Wakaka..so childish..

Okk..
Let me tell u wt i did b4 watching HSM3...

I was late 4 my public speaking class..
Once i stepped into the class..
BRAINSTORMING on the topic tat we hv to choose..
So, i played cheat on the choosing of topics...
Unfortunately, at first i gt "Confidence is........"
I changed...
Then nxt one, "My first love............."
Wt??...Hell no going to take tat topic!!...
Took another one...
Nw, "The most embarrassing moment in my life"...
Sounds better...
Hee!!..
So, there goes Lisah storytelling during her sec sch life..

After public speaking, grp discussion on ORGCOMM..
So, met zima, vicky n sharon first...
We discuss, discuss, discuss....
I've gt plenty of ideas tat time so I ALL OUT..
Wakaka..
Had fun wif them tho...
Then after tat, Cuiwen arrive to the scene..
SO AUNTY!!..
Heee!!..
She ask me out 4 halloween party then suddenly, she told me she's nt going..
Hahaha..

After grp discussion....
Met them (as in the RVG ppl) at 315...
They were all wearing black..
Nt fair..n i'm wearing grey!!..
Nvm...
They r so cute actuali...
Wakakaka..
Esp Huda n Siti...non-stop fighting...
Haiyah...
We bought the tickets n head to Burger King to hv lunch..
Haha..
Siti Lina was so ARGH!!!(eat tat burger in a nice way cn??)..
Haha..
After tat we bought popcorns n nachos...
There goes HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!
Tis time round was nt bad..
I LIKE!!..
Wanna watch again!!!..
Bring me!!!..

When the show ends...
We head to Toy 'R' Us 4 awhile...
Hahaha..
FunFunFun!!!!...
Photobucket
Me n Huda(RVG leader)...
Photobucket
Me n Siti..
Photobucket
Blurry Kinky!!..Wakaka..
Photobucket
Kinky was the VICTIM!!..Haiz..
Photobucket
RVG ppl...
Love them lots...Hee..
Bt the fun was 4 awhile too...
Haiz...
So, we head back home...

So i guess tats it i wanna say..
If possible i wanna make it longer bt later u guys will get bored rite??..
Hee...
So, yup..I LOVE HSM3!!..Thumbs Up!!

Tata

*A last chance has declared once more. Miss me? Take me to High School Musical 3 again. Take seriously of tis. I noe wt u've been up to. I'm worried.

No comments: