Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WANTED TO BE ALONE DAY!!...

Hola!!..
2day was a reali MISS INDEPENDENT day..
Haha..
Nt tat i'm all alone all the time, its jz tat i wanted to be alone..
It was planned actuali..
So, ystday overnite at new CUZZIE'S house..
Damn Bored!!..
So tis morning i woke up n get ready to go back Tamp house..

Reached tamp house...
First ting was MY TONY TIGGER!!..
Hee!!..
I miss him so much!!..
I hugged him, i kiss him n i gave him his present..
Hee..
First time wear it, look cute..
Bt after i did smthg which i tink its creative, HE LOOK ADORABLE!!..
Oh my..
He even reacts so cutely infront of me..
Wanna see??..
Photobucket
The tag was frm the Hellokitty magnet..creative rite??
Photobucket
At the back of it i put his name n address...
So, he won't get lost..
Photobucket
He showing his own name..TONY TIGGER..
Photobucket
The cutest pic..OMG!!..I reali LOVE him!!..

After admiring him...
Off to tuition 4 Shikin...
So tired lor..
Then there goes me n my INDEPENDENT..
U noe where i went to, alone??..
IMM!!..
Hahaha..Took a train there tho..
So called, wen there also 4 a purpose..
SHOPPING!!..a mini one..
Guess wt..
I only spent $21.90 for tis 3 stuff...
Photobucket
Jacket wif hood-$10
Photobucket
3/4 sleeve shirt -$5
Photobucket
Starry Necklace-$6.90
Isn't tat cheap??..
Haha..
I can't see the word SALE actuali..
Itchy eyes..

Oh ya..
I gt tis skirt of mine which i tink i've nv worn it 4 several years ago..n i've found it at my Teban house few days back..
Its still nice n cn be worn..
Photobucket
I tink i gonna wear it soon..
Hee..

So..
Tmrw skooling..
I jz can't wait!!..
Hee..
Tata...

I will be pretty one day..

No comments: