Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gd news & Bad news..

Hey hey hey..
Let me see...
Which one should i start first??

Decided....
Bad news first...
If the swollen is still there...
Guess wt??
I hv to go 4 sugery AGAIN!!..
Haiz..
Dun tell me once a year i hv to go 4 surgery??..
Nt confirmed wen will be my surgery..
Bt nxt wednesday, i'll nt be coming to school..
Gt appointment wif the surgeon..
So, i hope these antibiotics will make the ting disappear..
I HATE ANTIBIOTICS!!..

Gd news...
I jz felt so relieved at last..
Dunno y??..
Maybe bcoz the swollen is nt tat very serious??
Haha..
Jz felt like HoorayHoorayHooray!!!..
Haha..

Well..
Jz wanted to say sori to everyone who i had done mistakes wif..
No matter who u r lah..
I dun force anyone to 4give me..
Tats between u n GOD..
So, yup...
I'm reali sori..

Ok..
Nw' i'm jz chilling bebeh...
Reali excited to noe wt's the nxt challenge i'll be facing...
Tata...

No comments: