Monday, October 27, 2008

My stomach is FULL!!..

Ladies n Gentlemen...
I've been declared to be FAT once more..
Wakaka..
U noe y?..
2day i've ate alot..

1st-Nasi Lemak(OMG its so nice ok!)
2nd-Nasi Ayam Penyet(POWER!!)
3rd-Roti John

Haha..
Actuali me n family went out 2day..
I suggest to daddy to go IKEA Alexandra..
Haha..
We were very very keen on planning the house concept..
So, maybe i gonna hv a NEW room soon..
Bt i gonna show u my CURRENT room..
Photobucket
I've made my time to clean tis room..

My Living Room
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zaki was playing the Dell lappy..
B4 went out to IKEA..
Photobucket

Oh ya..
I've already SET UP my new DESKTOP!!..
One is Mac n another one was Vista..
Wanna see??..
My Mac-StartUp
Photobucket
My MacDesktop(wif iTunes)
Photobucket
My VistaDesktop
Photobucket
Stack Docklets

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok..It happens wen u click the icon..The first one called the 'grid' n the one on top is 'fan'..
Nice rite??..

Oh another ting was..
I bought a collar for my TONY TIGGER!!..
Photobucket
Tony Tigger..ILY!!..
Ok lah..
Tats all folks..
Tata..





No comments: