Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Its jz unexpected...

Tis is so painful than expected...
Last time was shin bone...
N nw, i gt problem wif my tailbone..

Haiz...
Tis time round i reali dunno wt causes it to happen..
Granny told me tat i sat for a very long time tats y it turn up to be like tat..
Bt to be true...
I nv sat down 4 a long time wt...
I walk alot too..
Hmm..nvm..
Maybe, tis is jz smthg i reali hv to face..
So, Tawakal..

On Tuesday..
I went out wif Azimah m.n...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to helmet shop to buy my helmet, sim lim to buy my comp stuff, orchard to chill..
Haha..
Tiring tho..
I gt myself a GPR helmet..i purposely chose matt black..nt GLOSSY..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The price was $36 bt then my fren work there...
I only need to pay $30!!!!..
Wakaka..so fun..
After tat went Sim Lim...
Searching 4 a keyboard, usb hub port n retractable wire mouse...
Oh ya, n the last monday i actuali got my FRED PERRY bag!!..
N yeah..i took ard 1 and a 1/2 hr to find this three stuff..
On tat day, $56 GONE!!!...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2day....
Went to Yanah's house....I was late..
Supposedly to meet at 12 bt i woke up at 1150..
Wakaka..Gd lah..
Actuali there's a reason tat i can't wake up...
Coz of the bone lah..i can't reali sleep nor sit in a comfortable way..
Everyting is too PAINFUL...
Ok get back to Yanah's house...
Actuali me, Yanah n Dayah should went out 4 jln raya 2day..
Bt due to some prob..we jz stay at Yanah's house..
We had fun tho..
Wakaka..
Alot of gossips going on..
Heee..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went back like after solat Maghrib..
Hmm..First time seh jemaah wif her family...

Nxt ting...
Ppl keep coming to my house..
Y ah??..
Like abit tired lor..
Some more my tailbone is in pain..
Aiyah..
Ok lah..
Tats all..
Reali tired lah..

Tata

No comments: