Saturday, November 29, 2008

I can't hold it any longer....

Hey guys...
I noe i've been quite lazy nwdays to blog...
Bt sad to say, i've been CONFUSED, TIRED, SICK n LAZY...
I can't desrcibe my situation nw...
Bt frm my point of view, i jz can't hold it any longer..
I'll jz hv to STOP everyting...
Wt keeps me going on is.....
HIM n HIM....
Its jz undesrcibeable...

I've been tinking abt tis most of the time n nw i get...
It's a ridiculous ting to hv 2 at one time...
Haha..
Tis is nt greedy ok...
It happen to be ACCIDENTLY...

Ppl may tink tat i'm LUCKY...
Its seems lucky bt the one who's lucky has been thru alot of obstacles...
So.....
Yup..Tis was it...
I hv to go thru a BIG obstacle nw...
It's a VERY COMPLICATED..i noe...
I'm takinng it as smooth as possible tho...

Guys n gals....
Jz wanna say tat i may be nt reply some of ur messages...
I jz simply wanna be where am i suppose to be nw...
Sori guys....
I can't tink at the moment....

Saying Goodbye Is The Hardest Word To Say In My Life..
Leaving You Is The Most Hurtful Ting I Can Tink Of..

Tata...

No comments: