Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm abit moody one of these days...

Hey!!..
I'm moody so dun wn to write much..
Went to Teban 2day...
Daddy brought us to Jurong Point instead of Habourfront...
Me n Eton had...
Photobucket
Chicken Chop!!..
Photobucket
Zaki n Daddy had Fish N Chip...

U noe y daddy brought us here??..
It's bcoz his 'fren' loves to Fish N Chip there..
Oh..wtever Daddy!!..
Then went looking ard for printer..
N yup..
Introducing....
Lexmark!!..Our NEW printer!!..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aiyah..I feel so irritated by someone here..
I hope she noe her own mistakes..
We should be fair as a grp member rite frens??..
Haiz..some ppl wn to escape frm hving a burden..no gd..no gd..

Guess wt??..
I miss my Tony Tigger again..
Latest pic...
Photobucket
"Cn u see the peg beside me??..guess wt my owner did??"
Photobucket
"She put it at my neck!!".."I look stupid on it"..
Photobucket
"Does anyone pity me?..I'm jz a CAT!!"..
Haha..
Ok lah..
Still gt alot of assignments to do..
Tata!!
It's RAINING btw...

No comments: