Friday, November 7, 2008

Greenview Secondary School Reunion

Tis is wt i've been tinking of....
Greenview reunion...
Which is on 15 Nov '08..
At 545..Greenview Secondary School..
Ticket price selling at $20..
Wanna noe more??..Visit tis website...
http://www.gvhomecoming08.blogspot.com/

Oh gosh!!..
I miss my sec sch frens...
I guess they hv grown up nw..
Wakaka(bt i didn't see tat in zima)....
OK..
Nw, who should i bring??..
I invite Yanah already...
Dayah??..idk..
Hmm...Farrah!!!..
Seriously, i miss them..
I love secondary school life more than poly life...
There's a BIG difference wen comes to FRIENDS...

I could still remember tat i've become a teacher 4 a day in skool...
It happened during Malay class...
We are done with our work then my Malay teacher who is Mdm Sharifah says tat we cn do wtever we want...
So, i start taking out the newspaper tat was given out tat Monday morning..
N guess wt i did??..
I did the SUDOKU game in the IN section..
Haha..
Mdm Sharifah saw it...

Mdm Sharifah: Awak buat ape tu?
Wt r u doing?

Me: Buat sudoku lah..
Doing sudoku

Mdm Sharifah: Oh..saya baru teringat yg nnt saya ade competition with other teachers..jadi saya tk tau mcmane nk main game ni..awk blh ajar cikgu?
Oh..i jz remebered tat i'm hving tis competition wif other teachers bt i do nt noe hw to play tis game..cn u teach me?

Me: (winking eyes) BOLEH!!
CAN!!

N there's where i start teaching to a teacher on Sudoku game...
Guess wt??..
At tis point of time i was reali annoyed by her wen she repeated the same mistakes...
The mistakes are very2 obvious...
U noe wt i did??..
I SHOUTED AT HER!!!...
Hahaha...Evil rite??..
I say "Cn u plz pay attentive while i was teaching??...Dun daydream cn??"...
Tat was a reali memorable ting i could remember..
Mdm Sharifah was one of the teacher i treasured most n she was proud of me wen she get to noe by herself tat i gt an 'A' for Malay 'O' levels...
Hahaha...

Ok lah..maybe update tonite or tmrw!!..
Tata...

No comments: