Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Dickies!!!!

Aik..dun tink differently...
Nt my 'dickies'...Bt my Dickies Bag!!!...

Let me tell u wt i did 2day first alrite..
Heee....
As per usual, 2day is OFF day!!..
N guess wt time i wake up??..
1115!!..
Wah..shiok seh!!!...
I gt the chance to dream alot of stuff which is fun & very stupid too...
Yup..
So, 2day was TINKING DAY!!..
Me & Cuiwen plan to go skool's library n finish up our NetFund Module...
So, i finished first while waiting 4 tat aunty to come back to skool..
So far i nv get low marks 4 all of the 'quiz'...
Wakaka..
Wen Cuiwen was back....
I was BORED!!..
Cuiwen was bored doing the NetFund tingy too...
So, we played FRETS ON FIRE!!!...
Guess wt??..
I LOST!!!..
Nvm....
Decided to watch some clips on youtube...
N yeah...
I've download alot of stuff...
Cuiwen still continue playing her FOF...
Haizz..
She's so enthusiastis wif it!!..
Wanna see??..
Photobucket
U see her AUNTY face!!..
Photobucket
She so damn serious lor..wakaka..
Photobucket
Our table is in a MESS lor!!..


Tis is jz some clips of my BOREDOM...



After finishing our NetFund, met Azimah...
She seems to be quite stress...
Azimah, dun stress2 lah..I've told u nt to give up rite??..U must be STRONG!!...U want to quit skool??..Tink again lah..Pizza Hut won't let u go anywhere bebeh!!...So, wt 4 quit skool??..Waste time rite??..Later, u'll be very very BORED!!...Remember zima..."Biar kite susah skrg, kite akan senang di kemudian hari"..Tawakal je..
Hmmm..
Then TERmeet Zul too...
So, PASS HIS HARDDISK...
ENDED!!..Full Stop!!..
I dun owe ppl anyting...

After tat ard 830...
Off frm library..
Wen reached at the bus stop, i felt smthg wet at my pants...
Check it out...(i was NT peeing)
It was my Dickies Bag who is peeing...
Haiz..i nv close my water bottle properly...
Wah seh...some more the bottle contains Orang Juice...
All my papers r wet wif tat liquid..
So, reached home...
Wash my Dickies ASAP...
Haha...
Once again, i'm wearing backpack tmrw...

Ok lah..
Can't wait to meet _Z_A_!!!
Guess who lor!!..
Hee!!..
Tata

No comments: