Wednesday, November 5, 2008

High School Musical 3 AGAIN!!!...LOVE IT!!!

HeyHeyHey!!...
Guess wt ladies n gentlemen??...

I WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!...
N I've nv been bored watching it...
The story is jz so NICE!!!...
I LOVE IT!!...

Okk..Let me tell frm the beginning of the day...
2day, 8am class..
Yawn!!..Sleepy!!..Dunno wt the hell i'm doing 4 NetFund Lab..
Wakaka...
Let me tell tis..(i'm trying NT to be racist here ok)
It's abt my NetFund grp members...
Hmm..First, its fine for me to be the only GERL in the grp...
Second, everyone was nt sure of wt they r doing n...
The last ting, tis three guys was a either an Indian OR mixed-blood Indian..
Haiz...Am i fated??..
WellWellWell....

After class tot of hving breakfast at TM wif classmates then my stomach haven't YELL yet...
So, decided to go HOME!!..
Hee!!..
At home do nuting too bt i actuali slept 4 a while...
Woke up at 115 n get ready 4 Japanese Class...
N again BORING..
I dunno y each time i step into the class i'll cursed wt the teacher hv said in Jap...
Heesh!!...
During class received a call frm Zima(unfortunately, i nv turn ON my silent mode)...
There goes(Shake, shake, shake, shake and shake it)...-my ringtone sounds like..
Paiseh lor...
N guess wt??..
Zima was asking me abt CKTCS Lab qn while i was in the middle on Jap class..
Haha..Oh it's OK Zima..4given..
So, i was asking her where she goes after skool...
U noe wt she replied??...
"I gonna catch a movie-High School Musical 3 at 445"...
Hahaha...No hesitation...
I'm JOINING!!!...
OMG!!..I'm sooooo addicted to HSM3!!...

After class, ran after them...
So fun to be wif them..ALWAYS LAUGH!!..
Them refers to Zima n Sharon btw...
We catch the movie at E-hub...
My first time watching there tho...
Haiyah...
Wt an another day of HAPPINESS!!!..
Yipee!!!...

After the movie, Zima wanted the HSM3 songs frm my lappy so we head to WhiteSands...
Luckily i brought my lappy along..
Photobucket
Get a HSM3 mug FREE!!..Yipee!!
Photobucket
I gonna LOVE IT!!..It's MINE, GRANNY!!..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sharon n her Cousin(i 4get his name)..Hee!!
Photobucket
Zima like APE JE...Hehe..
Photobucket
Zima like candid pic so i took pic of her wen her tongue sticking out!!..Wahaha..
Photobucket
I jz polished my screen 2day..Hee!!..Looks like brand NEW!!..
Photobucket
I LOVE MY LAPPY..PRESTIGIO??..
Then ard 8+ we decided to go home...
I took 89 wif Zima...
N we took the 5th bus of 89 if i'm nt wrong..
Haha..We talking2 mah..
So, like abit early to finish off my talking..
Wakaka...

Had fun talking wif Zima...
Bt like abit tired lah..Wakaka..
4 Zima's sake...I dun mind...
N plz Zima, dun too much ah abt tmrw...
Only u n me noe abt tat person...Hee!!..
Butterfly in the stomach lah, speechless lah..
Haha..Jz let it be a secret...
Hee!!..Had FUN 2day!!..
Ok lah tmrw 8am class again...

Tata...

1 comment:

Angelm said...

Wow I like that mug of yours! I watched HSM thrice. I watched HSM 3 once in Movie house and the other 2 is in HD quality @ http://www.yayvideo.net. I love this movie! Vanessa is really pretty.