Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick but Happy!!...

Hey!!...
I'm still sick bebeh...
I reali can't do anyting abt it...
All depends on the panadol...
4getting to buy Cough Syrup is the most stupidest of me tat i cn tink of nw...
So, yup...
I'm getting SICKER nw!!...

I had alot of fun jz nw as i went out...
N it's like DUH wif my dear Hafiz...
Haha..
We started to call each other dear nw...
Which i tink it was reali sweet...
B4 i met him, i went to skool to pass some Orgcomm stuff to Vicky...
Ard 3, Hafiz came to skool...
He went to my skool for the 2nd time nw....
Haha..
Sharon had saw him.....
Haha..so comment??..

At ard 330, we left skool n headed to Orchard...
Wow!!...It's been a long time i've nv been there...
Haha...
First target!!....
Chippy!!!!...
Hafiz reccommend it to me....
We bought the Curry Chicken n we bought Bubble Tea too...
N we sat near to his bike which i tink it's ROMANTIC...
Hahaha...
Then, after all that nice food, drinks n chats....
We head to Shaw Bro.(Lido)...
I wanted to watch 'Madagascar 2'...
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa - 2008 - Madagascar Escape 2 Africa - 2008 Pictures, Images and Photos
Jz guess wt he said??...

Hafiz: Anyting 4 u...
Me: R u sure??..
Hafiz: Yes, i'm sure..i jz wanna make u happy while being wif me...
Me: Heee!!!...


So sweet rite!!...
Awww!!..
But i noe tat he doesn't like animated movies n he reali sacrifice himself to watch it wif me..
I reali like tis kind of guy lah...
N the other sweet ting was.....
He treat me as it was his pay day....
Oh god...

Talking abt Madagascar 2....
It was the most funniest animated movie 4 tis month!!...
I like it!!...
Very very very FUNNY!!!!....
I kept LAUGHING since the start of the movie...
Hahahaha...
Madagascar are LOVED!!!!

After all tat laughter, we walked ard Orchard...
The lights for Christmas is so BRIGHT n COLOURFUL...
Wow!!..
So me n Hafiz spend alot of time walking while talking...
Haha..
I felt so HAPPY wif him nwdays...
Haha...
Hehe...
Then, smthg happen...
He had his headache...
I'm worried..
So, we decided to go home...
He sent me home first n he went home after tat...

Upon reaching home....
I start to feel sick again...
Haiz...
Feel like skipping skool tmrw..
No no!!!...
Ok lah..
Tata...

No comments: