Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tis is too much...hahaha..

Sori 4 nt blogging 4 the last few days...
Got alot of tings to do n i'm reali exhausted nw...
Starting to feel the heat of stressness n wt cn i say.....
GD LUCK to me!!...
Hehehe...

Hmm..
Tings happening on me nw....
I started to hate ppl who disturb me wif 'tat' guy...
Wakakaka...
Paiseh lor...
Hahaha...
Stop it seh!!..
Hahaha..
Esp FEROZ!!!...His mouth ah....I could imagine tat i hv a reali BIG stapler wif me n i cn STAPLER his mouth!!..
If he do it silently, i'm ok wif it....
BT!!...
He did it OBVIOUSLY seh....So, like i tink he noe already lor..
I tink lah..
Wakaka..
Bt rite...Jz nw wen he's doing his presentation, SO CUTE!!!...
Bt wen my turn to present, i can't stop laughing...
Wakakaka...
Nt trying to STEP cute bt jz trying to focus on wt i hv to say....
So,wen its coming to an end for MTNProj class...
"The grp" of ppl came to my class...
N ya..ok cn...

Finally, i gt the Counter Strike game!!..
Yeah!!..(starting to play)
Thnx HARITH!!..
Bt end up there's a corrupt during the installation..
Wakaka..
Delay!!!...

Wen back to skool 4 lec...
Haha..
Guess wt??...
Azhfar(sori to say ur name in my blog) went into my lecture...
One word to say....KEPO!!!..
Wakakaka...

Then, CKTCS lab..
Waited 4 the lift like 20 mins..
Haiz!!!....
Haha..
Then get disturb again abt 'tat' guy..
Aiyah!!...
Too much lor...
Must be someone who spread tis ting lah!!!...
ARGH!!!...
Ok lah...
Tats all..
I dun wn to say much..
I'm tired!!..
Tata....

*cheers to sleepyhead!!...Heeee!!...

No comments: