Sunday, November 16, 2008

Say 'NO' to Homecoming...

No no homecoming!!..
Nv went to homecoming 2day..

Start wif the day at 800..
Wake up so early jz to reach dwntwn McCafe on time..
N guess wt??..
I reached early!!..
Wakaka..
I reached ard 1030 bt actuali hv to meet at 11...
Haha..Bt i gt sis lappy wif me tat time...
So...i was all the way online till Dayah came...
Haha..
We hv FUN!!..coz its been like a long time we nv met...
Hehehe...
Then she start doing her research n i study 4 my CKTCS...
I understand already lor..
Wakaka..
I mean nt everyting i noe ah..memorizing formula nt yet..
Had MILK Caramel Frap..(Dayah order the wrong ting)
Then later at 3....
Zima came...
She say she very tired...
Hmmmmm................
Wakaka...

We then like waited till the time we hv to go to our skool...
While waiting, Yanah makes me FRUSTRATED!!..
Haiz...Y she always does tis to us??..
Haiyah!!..
Then during tat time, we hv no mood to go 4 the Homecoming...
Zima wanted to go bt wen i tink back...
I had the feelings tat the reunion will be very very BORED!!...
So, Dayah planned to go Sheesha...
Haha...
There we go...
HEADING TO ARAB STREET!!...
I called another Azimah to come along...
To a surprise, she was at Bugis...
So fun!!...

Then later like 7+...
All of us went to Nasri!!..
Sheesha here we gooo.....
As we sheesha, we watch movie on my lappy(Meet The Spartans)..
Me n Dayah ordered Sish Kebab!!..
Wow...Delisioso!!..

At 83o, Zima hv to go...
Hmm..Then, like sad ah..One member down..
Bt actuali her seat was reaplaced by someone who Dayah likes..
Haha..
Awul!!!!...
He very soft spoken seh...Tapi overall OK CN!!..
So there goes me, Dayah n her bf & Azimah n her bf..
I'm the single one there!!..
Bt i dun feel awkard actuali..
Bt i felt overjoyed!!..
I dunno y...
Heee!!...

We spend like $38++..
Haha..It's more worth it then going to Homecoming..
Yipee!!..
Guess wt??
Jz nw i checked it out frm my fren abt the Homecoming..
She says IT WAS BORING...
Haha..
Lucky seh!!..
Ok lah..
I wan to rest..

Tata!!

No comments: