Friday, November 21, 2008

Wah seh!!...Super Duper Tired Again...

HeyHeyHey!!
EVERYONE HELP ME!!!...
Cn help me by giving me extra hands, legs, eyes, etc??....
I'm damn tired lor..
Haiz...

Bt wen i tink back again...
The tiredness reali give me an experience, joy n happiness...
Wah..
I felt tat i've been used up 100%..
Haha..
Like wt only used up 100%..as if like i'm a fuel..
Haha...nonsense..
Okk..

I'll jz tell wt's happening 2day...
The day starts wif a very very very tired morning...
I'm so SLEEPY!!!
Cannot tahan some more during MTNProj...
Haha..
So, after tat me n BABE went to the void deck nearby skool...
We went there wif a reason...
We had a Gerl-to-gerl talk and sad, happy, angry moments 2gether...
Wah...We reali seriously talking lor...
I LOVE CUIWEN!!!..
She's reali my TRUE FREN seh..
I jz wish tat we could make tis frenship as long as we could...
Hmm..
After tat, went back to skool..
Supposedly, we need to go PEDrive lec bt as usual..
CABOT!!!
Hahaha...
Then u noe where we slept??...
Short Circuit Canteen..
Haha..like no other place to sleep seh...
Haha..
During CKTCS lab, i'm SUPER restless..
Luckily the teacher let us go early...
Hmm..
GD gd gd...

Nw, i jz finish chatting wif tis particular guy..
Iskandar is his name bt he was known as Ska BT unintentionally i called him "Katak Gelap"(Dark Frog)...
There's a reason behind all tis..
So, the ting is....
He actuali joined a competition in STOMP...
Then nw i'm promoting him lah...
VOTE 4 HIM!!

http://mmsing.stomp.com.sg/video.php?catid=1#
Vote 4 Wherever You Will Go-Chris n Ska..
U need to register first b4 voting actuali..
So, do plz VOTE 4 my fren here...
Haha..

Oh ya...
B4 i 4get....
I would like to congratulate......
-Nur Iman(my bro)
-Syazwani(Shasha)
-Huda
-Siti
*Congratulations 4 ur PSLE RESULTS!!..I'm reali PROUD of u all!!!..Esp to my bro n Shasha...U guys reali make my day 2day by giving my such a touching moments..Hee!!!


Tata!!!

No comments: