Monday, November 10, 2008

A day without HP!!..

Wakaka..
Holaaaa!!!..
2day..NO PHONE!!!..
So, NO REGRETS at all...
LIfe much more better without a phone..
Heee...

I wear SKIRT 2day!!!..
Yipee!!!...
I've nv wear a long skirt to skool...
So, give it a try bebeh!!..
Haha..
Yup..My cuzzie said "You look ASTONISHING!!"..
Then i say, "Reali meh??..I'll asked my frens first wen i reach skool"...

Then wen i reached skool.....
Wah..Every single CUTE guys were looking at me...I feel awkward lah seh..
Bt tis doesn't happen 2day je..bt the rest of the day too...
Its like the rest of the day lesser on the CUTE guys...
Wakaka...
I also dunno wt's wrong wif me these days...
I tend to dress up more often..
I tink bcoz i'm single lor...
Wakaka..
This are the advantages of me being single...

Abt the skirt rite...
Thnx eh to everybody 4 the COMMENTS!!...
Cuiwen-Kueh Lapis
Stephanie, Azimah-Foods
Arian-Cloth
Me myself-Mop
Hahaha...

Bt i hv a great time 2day...
Guess wt??..
He laughed at my jokes 2day...
So cute lor...
Actuali i nv heard him laugh lah bt i heard tat he laughed frm Zima...
Haha..Then teacher also mistaken my name n his name..
Wt a fate!!..
Heeee!!...

After skool, lazy to go public speaking lec so...
Went out wif Zima!!..
We went to CP...
Shop abit...
The perfume tat someone like is BACK AGAIN!!!..
Adidas Fruity Rhythm..My fav.....
Then, Cup walker!!...
PUDDING MILK TEA+Chocolate Waffle=HEAVEN!!!..
Wah!!..
As per normal, we went to usual place...
240!!...
It's been a looong time i've nv went there...
Wekeke...

I reali had fun chatting wif Zima..
She's a very gd listener...
Nice talking to her...
Hehehe...

Then ard 8+, went back home...
Checked my HP...
Wah alot of miss calls n msg..
Haha..
I only reply one...
Ok lah..
Tmrw go bugis!!..Yeah!!..
No skool wt...

Tata!!..

No comments: