Friday, November 14, 2008

Public Speaking is LOVED...

Heee!!..
2day, i'm a alot cheerful...
U noe y???...
Coz my public speaking teacher had jz commented a VERY GD remarks on my speech..

Miss Linda:Your content was strong..I like your confidence..You are much more better than last week..This is an example of an A marks 4 speech..

ME:(jz smile all the way)..Heee!!...

So fun rite??..
So, nxt wk will be my IMPROMPTU SPEECH TEST!!!..
Argh!!..I'm so nervous nw!!...
Hmm..
I still can't get hang to my Japanese btw..
Tis wed will be my listening test...
Haiz...

Oh ya..I'm in Teban nw...
I tot of nt onlining 2day like the last 2 days...
BT...
Smthg n someone reali makes me wanna go online...
Hahaha...
Oh my..Oh my...
I get to noe tis guy lah seh...
I dun wn to talk much abt him...
All i cn say is.....
HE GOT SUPER 4!!..
Wow!!..
Date..date..date...
Heee!!..can't wait...
Haiz..wt a life...
Ok then..need to rest 4 tmrw's event..

Tata!!!....
*vespa still be remembered......

No comments: