Monday, December 1, 2008

Plz kill me!!....

Hey ho!!!
Here i'm blogging again...
N guess wt??..
I'm sick again...
I gt fever nw...
Tell u wt lah guys...
My immune system is very WEAK!!...
I get so FED-UP!!!...
I HATE WEN I'M SICK!!!..
Most of the tings i can't do...
ARGH!!!...
Sori guys if my post 2day is very in an angry tone....

Seriously, i had a hard time 2day in skool jz nw...
Tis all thnx to the printer shop in ENGINE skool!!!...
No point of me talking abt it....
USELESS!!!....

Unexpectedly, the one tat I HATE MOST...
Texted me 2day!!!!
Argh!!!...
I dun give a DAMN to tat person...
If possible, i jz wanna tell him straight....
"Dun disturb my life anymore cn??...I had enough of ur NONSENSE!!!"

Haiz....
I jz ate 2 panadols jz nw...
Hoping tat i'll sleep soon...
Life is jz life...
I can't do much bt jz FACE it!!...
Argh!!!...
I'm so FED-UP 2day!!!!
ok..
Tata!!...

No comments: