Thursday, December 4, 2008

I hope everyting is SETTLED...


Hey everyone!!!
Been bz wif some things over the last few days...
Reali apologised abt that..

Things tat i faced was:

1. Projects
2. Projects
3. Projects
4. Projects
5. Realtionship

Maybe, i should not stress abt the school's projects...
I noe its lame saying abt projects in blog..
Hmm..
RELATIONSHIPS!!...
Tis is the prob...
At first i was confused by some stuff, nw, i tink its getting better..
AND!!....
I've decided to rite guy...
It's going to be HAFIZ...
He's the one tat i'm looking for all this while...
OMG!!..
He's jz so SWEET...
Haiz....
OK..
I tink i'm quite lazy to write longer..
Hehe..sori ah..
I bet u after my term test..
I'll try to blog everyday ok??...

Nw, enjoy the pics i've taken on tuesday...
I met Dayah n Awul..
Jz to kill y time u see...
Haha..







No comments: