Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm GOING!!...

Hey..
First of all, i wanna wish u guys...
Merry Christmas!!!..
Hehehe...
Really had fun ystday celebrating Christmas wif Hafiz n his poly frens...
Hehehe...
We rode Delon's car n head to Lorong Ah Su to meet Joe...
Celebrated his 21's bday...
Haha..
The surprise was reali funny as we only gave him Cheeseburger as a bday cake..
Nv took any pic coz my sis took my memory card..
Haizz....
After tat went supper at SPIZE...
The place was nice like a Cafe bt there were like varoius kind of food u cn find there...
Ard 3 in the morning...
Delon send us back where we parked the bike...
N yup me n Hafiz headed back home after tat...
Hehehe..
I gonna miss Hafiz sooo much...
I gt some announcement to make to u guys.....
Guys....
I'm going.....
To somewhere which i tink i deserve to be there..
I gonna miss u guys...
I'll be back alrite...
Heee!!...
So, u guys reali take care k..
Love You Guys!!..
Be Happy Always!!..

*plz guys give me ur e-mail add in my tagboard..so tat i cn invite u...plz plz plz...

No comments: