Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's jz the beginning....

Hellozzzz....
Hehehe...
I'm eating while blogging nw...
Hahaha..
Dad cooked Nasi Goreng Tom Yam...
Hahaha..

Hmm...
Ystday was FUN...
In the day, i was damn TIRED...
I slept like dunno 4 hw many freaking hours..
Till i decided to force myself to wake up as i hv to cook 4 my sis n bro...
Hehehe...
I cooked sweet n sour wif popcorn chicken n hotdog....

Sounds nice??..
Did it by myself n instantly...

At nite, Hafiz wanted to go out...
As he hv alot of duty nxt wk...
So, yup went out wif him 4 sheesha...
Tis time back to Nasrin again...
Saturday nite is the best nite ever to go there...
Bt b4 went to Nasrin, went to go n hv dinner at Zam Zam..
I ordered 2 egg prata n he odered cheese n egg prata...
The funny ting was we did nt noe tat the prata they serve us is the biggest we've ever seen...
Hahaha..
We were kinda of shocked bt too bad we ordered already n we hv to finish it by hook or by crook...
Guess wt??..
I'm able to finish it after 30mins...
Hahaha...

Nasrin was next...
Reached there ard 1030..
We ordered APPLE flavour...

NICE NICE NICE!!!...
We do reali enjoyed ourselves tat time...
N i jz hv tis strong feelings towards him...
Haizzzz....
Haha..lets nt tink abt it...


He look gd wen taken CANDID...

ZERO Man!!!...Hahaha..

He took tis n said i dun even need a sheesha, jz a bottle will do...

We ended all the sheesha n the fun at 230...
I reali enjoy going out wif him...
Heee!!...
Ok lah..
Nw, after my meal, i hv to go back tamp..
Tat's where all the stress start to ROLL OVER!!!...
Hmmm..
Tata...

No comments: