Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wow!!..I've nv EVER experienced tis!!

Hello KIDS!!..
Hehehe..
U guys who r reading tis r jz a KID!!..
Wakaka..
U noe y??..
Coz KIDS r nw becoming like an ADULTS n ADULTS r nw becoming like a KIDS..
Haha..
Tis is the FACT, KIDS!!!

Haha..
Sori guys if i nv ever like spend my freaking little time to BLOG...
Sad to say tat i'm busy rite nw...
Bt i've no idea i'm bz wif wt..
Oh Gosh!!..
Haha..

It's been a great day 4 the last 5 days i tink..
Haha..

Hmm..On friday.............
NO SKOOL DAY!!!..
So, i had a long journey as in frm my tamp house, i travelled to my teban house jz to cook smthg 4 my dad n then i had to travelled back to Pasir Ris for Azimah's class BBQ...
Hahaha..
Reached there ard 7plus...
I reali had FUN there!!..
Kinda alot of ppl came...
Bt the most STANDS OUT was "VESPA GUY"!!!...
ARGH!!!....
Y he came??!!..
Get to noe..It was Alifi's fren..
Haha..
Okk!!..
I overnite there too!!..
I nv slept n i reali had FUN FUN FUN!!!...
Bt i was shocked too wen at tat moment i received a call frm HAFIZ frm KL!!..
ARGH!!!...bt we only talk like for 20 secs..
Haha..
Btw....
Thank You Azimah, Sharon, Vicky, Alifi, Shun n Maizum!!!...
U GUYS R GREAT!!!

Sharon wt's wif the face??...Hehehe..

Puttni(dunno hw to spell)&Cutie Pie...
Aww..Isn't tat cute??..


On Saturday.....
Reached home at 10..
Thnx Maizum 4 the ride!!..
Heeee!!...
Without hesitation, i SLEPT like nobody business...
Bt it ended till only for 2 hours...
Haiz...
Straight away i do my house chores...
Bt then later at 5, i went out again...
Went to Bahgdad St wif my frens...
Tot of going Nasrin bt then went to Sufi..
Haha..
I've had a hard time actuali at tat moment...
Then i get to noe tat I'M SICK AGAIN!!
Hate tat most!!!...
I cn say tat it was the most terrble nite i've ever experinced!!!...
Lazy to type so let it be......
Hmmmm......Haiz..........
Oh ya, nt 4getting....
It was HAFIZ 21st BDAY too!!!!!

On Sunday....
I cn conclude tat it was my SLEEPING DAY!!...
Bt wt i jz wanna say tat...........
"I'm SORI my frens who hv msg or called me on tat day"....
Heee!!..
Dun wori..I'm OK!!..
N on tis day, I MISS HAFIZ SO MUCH!!!

On Monday....
Received a msg at 5 in the morning....
IT WAS HAFIZ!!... HE'S SAFELY BACK IN S'PORE!!!
Heee...
We totally miss each other...
He bought me smthg which is HAHAHAHA!!!!
Kinda of cute..The tot tat counts actuali...

A SUPER DUPER LARGE GIGANTIC PENCIL!!
THNX 4 THE HUGE PENCIL!!!

N we talked on the phone till 7 in the morning...
Heee....
He reached at my Teban house ard 4...
Jz so HAPPY to be back wif him!!...
Hehehe...
So we went to to Vivo n guess wt???...
We ate smthg tat we should nt suppose to eat...
Hehehe....
Bt....
It was rather nice tho..
It was 9, tot of going bowling at east coast....
Bt the lane only available at 1030...
My dear Hafiz was reali pissed off n he sent me home..
Haizzz......
Later during midnite, smthg happen...
I cried ALOT!!...
Nt gonna focus on tis part tat much...
Haha..

So 2day........
Woke up at 12...
Haha...
Met Hafiz again at 3...
Go pay his bike installment at Bukit Merah....
Then, ate at Taman Jurong Hawker Centre...
Guess wt after tat?????...
BOWLING TIME!!!!
At last!!...We get to play bowling again...Tis time at Taman Jurong...
Both of us reali had FUN!!..
I lost all of the 3 games..
Oh man!!...It's nt my LUCK u see..
Hehehe...
HAFIZ MOVE

He is getting ready.....

Get...

Set....

GO!!!..Hehehe.. The ball jz go to the side!!...hehe

It was then repeated again frm the top...
MY MOVE...

The most KENTAL one!!.. Hahaha...
THE SCORE

First Game

Second game

Last Game... N i LOST!!..Huhuhu..
After bowling, went to watch GOOD LUCK CHUCK on my lappy...

Hahaha...
It was reali reali reali FUNNY...
Bt advised nt to watch wif the ones who r immatured...
I shall nt say kids coz u noe y...
Hahaha..
LAME!!!
Hmm...
Quite tiring nw...
Jz finished watching THE LOVE GURU...
It was FUNNY too!!


Ok lah..
Take Care Everybody!!!...
Tata...

No comments: