Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We hv the same fate....

Heyss!!..
As i was saying...
Marina Barrage Here I Come!!!...

Yeah!!!...
Reached there ard 8...

On the way to Marina Barrage...
We were lost at first bt then manage to find it!!!..
Yipee!!..
Adviseable to those who went there by a bike...
PLZ CLOSE UR VISOR!!!...
Dust are all ard!!...
My eyes jz get dirty there...
IRRITATING!!!..
Hehehe..
Marina Barrage is jz so NICE n BEAUTIFUL!!..
I love the scenery wen otw to the top..
It's like WOW!!..
I tink at nite we could enjoy the lightings n the strong breeze there bt i tink in the day we could enjoy the scorching heat there..
Haha..
Hafiz been so great..
I packed for him wt i've cooked tis afternoon...
Nasi Goreng Briyani wif additional Ayam Masak Merah....
The Ayam Masak Merah was frm my dad..
Haha..
So generous of him...
He ate it at the top of Marina Barrage..
He say it was NICE...
Yipee!!!...

Bt the joy was only 4 awhile till i told him smthg....
It change every single bit of his mood...
Oh Gosh!!!...
I felt so guilty telling him tat...
Huhuhu...
So, we go off at 945...
I could nt write longer coz it getting more n more pressurize....
Hishhhhh!!!...
Argh!!!
Enjoy the pictures!!...








Sori 4 the NT clear pictures...Thnx to my NOKIA BASIC phone!!!...

TarTar!!!
ROOOAARRR!!!

No comments: