Monday, December 8, 2008

BAD NEWS!!!

Heloooooo....

I'm sad nw!!!...
I jz received a call frm Hafiz...
He said he's going off to KL on tis THURSDAY nt FRIDAY!!!...
Huhuhuhu...
I'm so so so SAD!!!...

I gonna miss him so much!!...
On Monday morning then he'll be back in Singapore...
So, i can't be spending my time wif him tat much on Thrursday coz i'll be hving my CKTCS Term Test frm 330 to 430...
Bt he said...

Hafiz: Dear, u dun wori ok?..I'll nt be going forever..On Thursday, i'll be wif u before ur test n after n we will spend the whole day after i've gone back frm KL..I'm going to miss u dear..I'll get u smthg special for you, ok?..

Me: (silence)

I can't say anyting..
I'm too touch by his sweet words...
I'm sad!!!...

I MISS U HAFIZ!!!..
Hahaha..

Hmm...
Jz wanna say tat i can't even study for my term test nw...
I'm dissapointed on myself...
My bro gt his PSP...
N i've changed my hp..
I downgrade...
Haizz....
Huhuhuhu..
I'm still sad...

Tata!!

No comments: