Friday, December 19, 2008

M1 is Hatred!!!...

Heyzzz!!!!....
I HATE M1!!!!...
It's like the most bad services tat i received jz nw...
ARGH!!!...
HATE IT!!!...


Let me start wif morning first...
Was at tamp tis morning...
Woken up by my GRANNY!!!...
ARGH!!!...
The first early in the morning i was mad...
ARGH!!!...
Then hv to send to bro to his skool to take his PSLE cert...
He gt into Clementi Woods Secondary.....

Hehe..Nt tat far nt tat near..JZ NICE...
Hmm....

So wen i waited 4 my bro, i get so irritated playing the psp..
I'm like a crazy gerl there screaming, shouting out of the blue...
Hahaha..FUN!!...
Wen my bro went out of his skool..
He ask me smthg which i nv tink of.........

Zaki:Tin, kau nk lepak dgn kwn2 aku tk??..dorg ajk lepak ah...
Tin, do u wanna chill wif us??..my frens invite u to chill wif us...


Me:Kau fikir aku umur masih muda??..Kau dah gile eh??..No No!!..
U tink i'm tat young??..R u crazy??..No No!!

Zaki:Abih aku blh lepak??..

Bt cn i chill wif them??..

Me:Kau nk aku buang kau nye psp??..
U wn me to throw ur psp??..

Zaki:(pity face)Alah..ok lah..

Me:Hehehe...

Haizz...KIDS NWDAYS!!!...Haizzz....
After tat went psp shop to service my bro psp...
Aiyah lagi leceh...the owner ask to go Yishun to let the technician settle it on Sunday..
Aiyah!!!....
Went home after tat...

At ard 4+...
Went out of the house wif bro to go back Teban...
Bt b4 tat went to M1 shop to repair my M1 modem...
I gonna start the story...
As i stepped in the shop, i queued 4 my num...
They nv even smiled at me..
Ok..i 4give tat...
Tat time was 445...
So my num was 60032..
Guess wt??...
The shop was like no one there...
I'm serious...
Let me show u...



Then, nt even a single soul wn to even say smthg where they reali could see me n my bro sitting at the waiting area there...
Haizzz...
I'm cool u see so i nv do anyting...
Guess hw long i hv to wait 4 my turn??...(bt the shop still nt crowded)
I'VE WAITED 45mins!!!!...
My num NV APPEARED!!!...
Bt one single soul ask me wt was my num n i literally showed to him...
So he said to go to the counter...
Ok fine..I was safe nw...
The guy who served me was DAMN rude lah!!..
I nearly wanted to shout at him!!!...
Bt again, I'M COOL!!...
Haizzzz......

Lets end here..
Can't make it any further later the VOLCANO will jz ERUPT!!..
Hahaha..
Bye bye..
Tata!!

No comments: