Friday, April 10, 2009

Wt does it says..It's RIGHT..

Hello!!..

Kinda felt abit of jumbled up feelings..
Coz in the morning i was expected to hv a 2hr tuition ONLY..
Bt wen i try to reconfirm again..
Sadly...i hv to start at 5 n end at 9..
So frm there, i'm kinda of sad coz i jz could feel it nw being a REAL tutor..
The life will be..

Morning-Wake up & do house chores..
Noon-Relax abit by watching TV or surfing & print some paper work 4 tuition later
Afternoon-Getting ready 4 tuition n set off...
(The tedious part was travelling where it took 2hrs journey to reach the destination)
Night-Eat abit, surf & sleep..
Repeats back to the top..
--------This is a life cycle of Khalisah---------

I nv get a single chance to go out wif frens!!..
If i would wanna go out wif them, it'll hv to be b4 evening!!..
DAMN!!..WT A LIFE!!..

Btw, smthg interesting happen 2day..
I was on my 2hr way back home in the bus..
As usual, the bus will pass the S'pore flyer...
INTERESTING!!..
THERE'S FIREWORKS!!..
For goodness sake!!..
It jz explode straight to my FACE!!..
The most unforgetable experience i've ever had wen i'm alone in the bus..
I would hv took the pics of it..

Ok..enough on the fireworks..
I jz wanted to share my FAVOURITE local commercial..

"This small things that you'll remember, THE LITTLE IMPERFECTIONS that make them PERFECT, FOR YOU"..

I'll nt ever 4get abt tis commercial..

Talking abt TV...
American Idol is the topic..
SCOTT is OUT!!
I tink he should reali be out...
Doesn't matter wt u r...

OK lah..
I wanna continue wif my FB..
Tata!!



No comments: