Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 ways to make me HAPPY!!..

Heys...

Well wt do i hv to do if were taken 4 granted??..

1. Sad
2. trying nt to be EMO..hehe
3. Curse
4. Keep myself bz wif my kids
5. Curse the person again
6. Tinking of ways to MURDER the person
7. Find a fren & said tat i'm cursing the person again
8. Maybe smoke
9. Curse him while smoking
10. Well, most of the time will be cursing so i would hv to say...I HV TO CURSE THE PERSON TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY!!

Oh ya..
Btw ppl, do u realise tat wen u happan to hv a Facebook, u do nt hv privacy?..
Wen u do all those quizzes, pet society or even CAR/MOTOR MADNESS, they will jz show wt u hv done so far rite??..
So, wt i cn say is "You can't HIDE wen u hv a Facebook".."It's all been revealed"..
If you wan to avoid, plz make ur way to the DELETE UR ACC button..

I hv jz wasted my precious moments..
Tsk Tsk..

Ok..done..
(Full Stop)

Tata!!..

No comments: