Monday, April 6, 2009

I need a REAL holiday

Hey..

Last 2 days was FUN at Iskandar's chalet..
Hehe..
Overnite wif frens..
Fun!!..
They hv alot of scary stories to tell..
Bt ended up me sleeping 4 awhile only OK!!..
So noisy so hw to sleep??..
Hehehe..

Interesting part is wen some of them said that they gonna go back after staying 4 awhile at the chalet...
Bt HAHAHA..
Unfortunately after they heard all the stories..
They decided to go home after 5..
Hahaha..
Padan muke!!..

After they went back..
Left me, Vicky, Sharon, Sanjay, Iskandar, Sha n 2 other gerls..
Hehe..
Btw..
THNX ISKANDAR N SHA 4 EVERYTING!!..
I reali had alot of fun n the food was nice too!!..
Haha..

Reached home at 12+...
Slept till 4 n found out tat everyone went out..
Haiz..
Stay alone till 7..
Daddy ask to order pizza..
I'm so craving 4 pizza man!!..
Slept early like ard 10..
Then nw...
I decided nt to hv tuition 2day..

OK..
Bye..
*i tink i hv no mood 4 everyting already..MCM NK CKP.."KHALISAH, KAU NYE BODOH EH MCM BTUL2 100% BODOH SIAK!!".."KAU DIAM2 SUDAH, TK PAYAH NK TAHU HAL ORG SUDAH"..

No comments: