Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st Day of MP/SIP

Hola hola..
Skool starts!!..

I WAS LATE 4 SURE!!..
Haha..
Bt actuali the briefing was canceled...
Wasting my pespire only..
Then surprise wif a new member 4 my grp..
CORDILLA!!..
Long time nv see her..
I still remember during the time i'm wif cuiwen..
Hahaha..
Shhh....

Quite fun wen they came to my house n meet my cats..
N unexepectedly, we play badminton!!..
For so long i nv play badminton wif frens...
Haiz...
(After all those SHITS, badminton is jz words 4 them...
We will nv play bt TALK ONLY...
STOOOOOPID PPL!!...)

Hmm..After hving fun wif tis three aunty..
Went back to skool 4 mass briefing..
Hahaha..
Vicky, Sharon, Azimah & everyone was there seh!!..
SO FUN!!..
Bt the most hatest ting is CHUAN TENG IS THERE!!..
I'll kill him if i were to see him outside..
CIKOPEK!!..
Then after briefing, met course manager..
Haha..
Been given TKK proj..

Then BOWLING!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Hehehe..
I did better during the first game..
Haiz second game was so HILARIOUS!!!
SOMEONE DROP THE BALL LIKE NANGKA BUSUK!!..
In case some of u dunno wt it means...
It means....
ROTTEN JACKFRUIT!!!..
Hahahaha!!

K lah..
Tmrw skool, tuition lor..
Tata!!..

No comments: